Tuesday, January 5, 2016

15 New Greeting Cards!

Samples of my 15 New Greeting Cards!

Artists to Watch has licensed 15 of my paintings for a series of new greeting cards. 
They were looking to expand their line to include some new "sentiments" (pet loss/sympathy, new home congrats, etc.)- and some new boxed sets- and lucky for me some of my artwork fit the bill. 
I am so excited about this new partnership!
Check out all of my new cards here
Wholesale or individual orders are available.

My favorite is the boxed set of Kitty Thank You cards- featuring pet portraits of my friend's (Joe, Liz, Paul, Joe, and Jo) cats!
You get two of each design (8 cards with envelopes) for $10. 
Check them out here.

These two designs are for "Congratulations on Your New Home" stuffs. 
Available here and here.

...just your basic "Thinking of You" cards. 
Available here and here.

Lots more (birthday cards, sympathy cards, pet loss cards, etc) on the Artists to Watch Website.

No comments: