Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Save the Date! 3/22/14

Facebook Event Page here.

I'm having my first big solo exhibition in Minneapolis since 2010!
"Joyride" opens Saturday, March 22, 2014 at Public Functionary in NE Minneapolis.

Ten new 4x4 foot paintings on beautiful hand-made panels by my friend Jason Nash.

I'll be showing ten of my largest paintings to date- plus some other surprises. 
I have never worked so hard on any other thing in my entire life and I'm so excited to finally share the results of this project, which I began in 2012. 


I traveled to 8 states in 8 days for my Metropolitan Regions Arts Council/ McKnight Foundation "Next Step" Grant travel/research project. (I documented my entire trip/project here.)

I hope you can stop by if you are in the Twin Cities. I will post the art online too.

No comments: